Chat with us
What is this course all about
The ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) course is designed to equip individuals with the essential skills and techniques to effectively facilitate Agile team collaboration and decision-making.
This course focuses on the role of the Agile Team Facilitator in fostering a culture of trust, engagement, and high-performance within Agile teams. Participants will learn facilitation techniques, tools, and practices to enhance team dynamics, encourage collaboration, and drive effective Agile ceremonies.
The ICAgile difference!
What outcomes can you expect from this course
What you’ll learn
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an Agile Team Facilitator.
- Learn core facilitation skills and techniques for Agile team collaboration.
- Acquire tools to create an environment of trust, psychological safety, and open communication.
- Learn to facilitate effective Agile ceremonies, such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Gain insights into techniques for decision-making, conflict resolution, and consensus-building.
- Understand team dynamics and learn strategies to enhance team collaboration and performance.
- Acquire skills to engage stakeholders and foster collaboration with external partners.
- Learn to navigate common challenges and obstacles in Agile team facilitation.
- Develop an Agile mindset as a facilitator and continuous improvement practices.
- Introduction to Agile Team Facilitation
- Role and Responsibilities of an Agile Team Facilitator
- Core Facilitation Skills and Techniques
- Establishing a Trusting and Collaborative Team Environment
- Facilitating Agile Ceremonies: Planning, Stand-ups, Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Techniques for Decision-Making and Prioritization
- Conflict Resolution and Consensus-Building
- Team Dynamics and Collaboration Techniques
- Engaging Stakeholders and External Partners
- Continuous Improvement and Learning as a Facilitator
What are the steps to become a ICP-ATF
ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation Journey
WHY YOU SHOULD become A ICAgile Agile Coach (ICP-ACC)?
Nurturing Lean-Agile Mindsets
Nurturing Lean-Agile Mindsets
By taking the ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) course and becoming certified, you will:
- Develop essential facilitation skills to effectively guide Agile teams.
- Enhance team collaboration, engagement, and decision-making processes.
- Foster a culture of trust, psychological safety, and open communication within teams.
- Improve the effectiveness of Agile ceremonies and meetings.
- Navigate challenges and conflicts within Agile teams more effectively.
- Increase your market value and career opportunities as an Agile Team Facilitator.
- Join a community of Agile facilitators and access valuable resources for ongoing learning and professional growth.
- Demonstrate your expertise in Agile team facilitation through certification.
Who will benefit from attending this course
There are no strict prerequisites for attending the ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) course. However, some experience working in Agile teams or familiarity with Agile principles and practices would be beneficial.
Who will benefit?
The ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) course is suitable for:
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and Agile Practitioners involved in facilitating Agile team collaboration.
- Team Leads and Project Managers responsible for guiding Agile teams.
- Facilitators and trainers interested in enhancing their skills in Agile team facilitation.
- Anyone looking to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively facilitate Agile team collaboration and ceremonies.
What will attendees get as part of this course
What you get?
When you register for the ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) course, you will receive:
- Comprehensive course materials, including slides, exercises, and reference materials.
- Access to online resources and tools to support your learning journey.
- Interaction and collaboration with experienced Agile facilitators and fellow participants.
- Practical exercises and simulations to apply the concepts learned.
- Certificate of completion from ICAgile upon successfully finishing the course.
What does the certification include?
Upon completing the ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) course, you will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certification. This certification validates your knowledge and skills as an Agile Team Facilitator, demonstrating your ability to effectively facilitate Agile team collaboration and drive successful Agile ceremonies.
Once you log in to your icagile.com account, navigate to “Profile Settings.” Under the “Credly Digital Badges” header, select “Connect my Account with Credly” and Save your changes. Credly will automatically email you with next steps to claim your badge.
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
PDU's and SEU's
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
The ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) course provides participants with 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards maintaining Project Management Institute (PMI) certifications.
Additionally, it offers 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards Scrum Alliance certifications, showcasing your commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
ICAgile Certifications do not expire and are issued to students upon successful completion of an ICAgile-accredited course
Please note that the information provided regarding prerequisites, certification details, and renewal process is based on the general guidelines for ICAgile certifications. It is advisable to refer to the official ICAgile website or contact an accredited training provider for specific and up-to-date information regarding the course and certification.