Chat with us
What is this course all about
The DevSecOps Foundation℠ course provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of integrating security practices into the DevOps pipeline.
This course focuses on bridging the gap between development, operations, and security to create a culture of security awareness and collaboration. Participants will learn how to implement security principles, automate security testing, and incorporate security controls throughout the software development lifecycle.
Empower the People Who Power IT!
What outcomes can you expect from this course
What you’ll learn
- Understanding the contribution of DevSecOps to GRC and delivering business value
- Understanding that security and speed in software development are not inversely-related objectives
- Internalizing the contribution of tools and automation in DevSecOps
- Understanding the role of culture in shifting security left
- Developing software that is secure by design
- Improved assurance of meeting security, compliance, legal and regulatory requirements
- Frictionless relationship between security professionals and developers
- Better formed, scalable, and speed-aware security practices
- Why DevSecOps?
- Culture and Management
- Strategic Considerations
- General Security Considerations
- IAM: Identity and Access Management
- Application Security
- Operational Security
- Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Audit
- Logging, Monitoring, and Response
What are the steps to get this certification
DOI DevSecOps Foundation℠ Journey
WHY YOU SHOULD enroll in this course?
Nurturing Lean-Agile Mindsets
Why take this course?
By taking the DevSecOps Foundation℠ course and becoming certified, you will:
- Develop a strong understanding of DevSecOps principles and practices.
- Learn how to integrate security into the DevOps pipeline effectively.
- Acquire skills to automate security testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Enhance your career prospects in the field of DevSecOps.
- Join a community of DevSecOps professionals and access valuable resources for ongoing learning and professional growth.
- Demonstrate your expertise in DevSecOps through certification.
Who will benefit from attending this course
There are no strict prerequisites for attending the DevSecOps Foundation℠ course. However, some familiarity with DevOps principles and basic knowledge of security concepts would be beneficial.
Who will benefit?
The DevSecOps Foundation℠ course is suitable for:
- IT Professionals, Developers, and Operations Staff involved in DevOps practices.
- Security Professionals interested in integrating security into the DevOps pipeline.
- DevOps Engineers and practitioners seeking to enhance their security knowledge and skills.
- Technical Leads and Architects involved in designing and implementing secure DevOps practices.
- Project Managers and Team Leads responsible for security and compliance in DevOps initiatives.
- Anyone interested in understanding and implementing DevSecOps principles and practices.
What will attendees get as part of this course
What you get?
When you register for the DevSecOps Foundation℠ course, you will receive:
- Comprehensive course materials, including slides, exercises, and reference materials.
- Access to online resources and tools to support your learning journey.
- Interaction and collaboration with experienced DevSecOps practitioners and fellow participants.
- Practical exercises and simulations to apply the concepts learned.
- DevSecOps Foundation℠ certification exam voucher.
What does the certification include?
Upon successfully completing the DevSecOps Foundation℠ certification exam, you will receive the DevSecOps Foundation℠ certification. This certification validates your understanding of DevSecOps principles and practices, demonstrating your ability to contribute to secure DevOps implementations.
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
PDU's and SEU's
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
The DevSecOps Foundation℠ course provides participants with 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards maintaining Project Management Institute (PMI) certifications.
Additionally, it offers 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards Scrum Alliance certifications. These PDUs and SEUs demonstrate your commitment to continuous learning and professional development in the field of DevSecOps.
The certification is valid for 3 years and does not require any renewal process or associated fees before that time.
However, it is always recommended to stay updated with the latest developments and best practices in DevSecOps by engaging in continuous learning and professional development opportunities.